Time for 2023 4-H Re-Enrollment!
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
It is that time of year again…
Time to enroll or re-enroll as a 4-H member for 2023 – 2024!
North Carolina 4-H utilizes an enrollment system for all new and existing 4-H members and volunteers. The online enrollment system is called 4-HOnline. If you created a new family profile in the 4-HOnline system during the 2022 program year – or – if you re-enrolled from a previous year –it is time to update that record for 2023 – 2024.
Please note, effective January 1, 2023, only 4-H youth members and 4-H volunteers enrolled in 4HOnline will be considered active members and/or certified 4-H volunteers. Active status will be required for individuals to participate in any and all 4-H activities, events, programs, and 4-H trips.
For families with an existing 4-HOnline account:
- Login to your family profile, review and update youth member/volunteer information as needed. The system will walk you through each of the required sections. Note: Some application sections must be completed annually, while others ask that you review areas for any needed changes.
- When you have updated all the information, click “Enroll for 2023-2024.” Your membership status will be updated and sent to your local 4-H office for approval.
- Youth profiles should take approximately 10 – 15 minutes to update and submit. Volunteer profiles will take 25 – 30 minutes, including the annual required training video.
- Click below to access the 4-HOnline system that also has a “tip sheet” for the re-enrollment process.
For families who do NOT have an existing 4HOnline account:
- Please take a few minutes to create a family profile in the 4-HOnline system.
- Once the family profile is set up, you will add individual youth and/or volunteer members to your family account.
- Click the 4-H Online link below to get started; there is also an easy-to-use “tip sheet” entitled – “Setting Up A NEW Family Profile in 4-HOnline,” which will walk you through the initial set up.
- Creating a new family profile should only take a few minutes.
- **Note: If you start the enrollment process for the 1sttime and the system gives you a notification that reads – “This email address is already in use,” – please stop and contact your 4-H agent. This indicates your record has been started in the system and will require a temporary password.
Important Information to Note:
- Families who do not have access to the Internet may use the paper enrollment forms.
- English and Spanish paper enrollment forms are available at the Avery Extension Office or online at: ’23 Paper Enrollment Forms
- You should only create one (1) profile per family
- Write down your e-mail/password and keep them secure.
- If you have a youth member who participates in more than one county 4-H program, please register your family profile in the county you reside in; families can add a 2nd county to a profile by adding a club from that county during enrollment.
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension’s 4-H Youth Development Program and 4-HOnline work closely to monitor and ensure the highest level of protection for information stored on the system. NC 4-HOnline has been vetted by the UNC system and met all Information Safety Standards.
Thank you so much for your prompt attention to this matter and we look forward to another successful 4-H year in Avery County! If you have and questions, please contact the N.C. Cooperative Extension, Avery County Center at 828-733-8270.